ULTIMATE CUSTOMIZED ADVENTURE TOUR
- private custom tour w/ hiking, snorkeling, and sightseeing options
- Fill out our questionnaire during booking with your interests and have your itinerary created
- communicate with your guide via email to create your best day in hawaii
- freshly made farm to table lunch is included
- waters, juices, fruit, and snacks available anytime
- hotel or home pick up / drop off anywhere on the island
ABOUT YOUR TOUR
The choice is yours with the Ultimate Customized Adventure Tour. This is our premier private customized activity tour of Oahu.
This is not a sit in the bus and look out the window tour. This is a get out and live Adventure. You have the freedom to stay or go where ever you please. Adventure Tours Hawaii provides an authentic Hawaiian experience as we learn about the natural environment, culture, and history surrounding the locations on tour.
While some tour groups have time limits and designated stops, Adventure Tours Hawaii allows you to fully experience the island without limitations.
During booking, there will be a short questionnaire of your activity choices and interests. With that info we will create a customized itinerary and submit it for your approval.
Once planned and booked, your guide will pick you up at or near your location. You will then begin an island wide Adventure where you have the option to: Discover waterfalls, Snorkel exotic reefs, Hike to lookouts, visit Turtles on the beach, and see the sights of beautiful Oahu. All in one day!
Lunch is included! You will receive your lunch menu from our personal chef in an email prior to your tour date. Your guide will then call in the order and pick it up fresh the day of the tour. Your party can then enjoy your lunch in a botanical garden, at the beach, or in a park.
TOUR Facts and TIPS
- Hiking, Snorkel and Sightseeing in one day
- 8 hour island tour
- Fresh made lunch Included
- Bottle water, Juice, and Snacks included
- Bring your swim suit
- Bring your sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, & towel
- Wear comfortable slippers or shoes
- Bring hiking shoes and clothes if going on a hike
- Don't forget your camera